- Acne Scar
- Aging Hands
- Body Contouring
- Droopy Eyelids
- Excessive or Unwanted Hair
- Hollow Cheeks
- Loosing Firmness
- Mature Neck
- Short Chin
- Square Face
- Sun-Damaged Skin
- Thinning Lips
- Actinic Keratoses
- Excessive Underarm Sweating
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Hair Loss / Thinning
- Leg Veins
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Skin Cancer
- Urticaria - Hives
As time goes by, one of the first signs of aging on our faces that we notice is the loss of youthful firmness. The cheeks are no longer as high set as before; the nasolabial folds (furrows around the nose) deepen; the jaw line becomes less distinct; jowls set in, and the eyelids appear heavier.
Thermage Total Tip 3.0
The latest from Thermage–4th generation ThermageCPT Total Tip3.0 is modified to produce twice the heating effect compared to the previous 3rd generation Thermage CPT handpiece and is more efficient in achieving skin tightening effect.
Thermage (also known as THERMACOOL in some countries) tightens existing collagen and stimulates new collagen growth by using a unique monopolar radiofrequency technology that penetrates deep into the skin. Thermage is US FDA approved and therefore, the treatment is very safe but must be performed by specially trained physicians. It is a completely non-invasive method of tightening, contouring and rejuvenating the skin on the face, neck and tummy. Improvements are both immediately visible and continue for up to 9 months. The results can last for years. Not only is the contour lifted, the texture of the skin and wrinkles are also improved as new collagen is formed in the skin.
Thermage is ideal for:
Thermage is an easy way to turn back the clock if you have the following skin conditions:Face
- Sagging skin
- Lack of jaw line definition
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes or forehead
- Lack of lip definition
- Sagging skin under the chin ("turkey neck")
- Tired looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes ("crow's feet")
- Sagging skin or unwanted bulges on the tummy after pregnancy or weight loss
Thermage can be performed in just one session lasting from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the treatment area. During the treatment, you'll feel a warm / hot and sometimes mild stinging sensation each time Thermage delivers radiofrequency energy to the under layer of your skin. This indicates that your collagen is being stimulated and tightened. To minimize discomfort, an anesthetic cream is typically applied on the designated treatment area about one hour before the treatment commences. You should feel and see your skin look, firmer and tighter immediately after your treatment. You may also notice some contouring effects which will begin enhancing the shape of your face. Patient may resume normal activities almost immediately.
After the session:
- Some people may experience mild redness, swelling or heat sensations after a Thermage treatment. These will usually last for a few hours, and occasionally for a few days. Heat-related effects are sometimes detected such as burn spots (blisters / scabs occur in 0.36% of patients) but in most cases these leave behind no scar. Long lasting surface irregularities after treatment have been reported, but these are very rare.
- No special care is needed after a Thermage treatment. Use gentle cleansers and moisturizers if you experience any redness, swelling or itchiness after treatment.
- After the treatment, there is no downtime or special follow-up care.
You should continue to see improvements in your skin as a result of the production of new and increased collagen over the next 9 months or so, as well as some additional contouring effects due to continued tightening over time.
- Pregnant women are strongly advised not to undergo Thermage treatments, as are patients with pacemakers, automatic cardioverters / defibrillators or any implantable electrical devices for the same matter.
- Inform your doctor if you have implants or dermal fillers in the treatment area.
New collagen formation occurs gradually after treatment. The collagen produces a contraction and tightening of the skin, which should last for some time, despite the inevitably offset to some extent through aging. One treatment will suffice to produce the expected results but some individuals may enjoy optimum benefits with additional treatments. You may consider a repeat treatment after one to three years.
- AHA (Glycolic Acid) Rejuvenation
- Bella Contour
- Biopsy / Skin Surgery
- Botox for wrinkles
- Botox for excessive sweating
- Dermal Fillers (Restylane / Juvederm)
- Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT)
- Fractional Lasers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Facial
- Mole Screening
- Pigment Laser Treatment
- Restylane Vital Hydrorejuvenation
- Scarlet ® RF
- Silhouette Soft®
- Vascular Laser Treatment
- What is Hair Loss?
- Medical Therapy
- Hair Transplant
- ARTAS Robotics for Hair Transplant
- ARTAS Results at Skincentral
- Other Causes of Excessive Hair Loss